How to use
Installing on Adobe Lightroom for Mobile
If you do not have a subscription to lightroom and only use the mobile app, please follow the instructions below to install your presets.
Downloading from a computer
1. Download the lightroom presets on your computer. You can also download it straight onto your phone – see instructions below for that.
2. Unzip the file
3. Send the unzipped .dng files to your mobile. Airdrop is usually easiest or you can use dropbox or any other method you'd like.
4. Please note: all images will show properly once uploaded in lightroom. When airdropping them to your phone they will appear as white/blank photos.
Downloading from a phone
Please don't use this method if you're downloading the master collection as it is very large and better downloaded onto a desktop.
1. Download the file onto your phone and unzip it. Android users will be able to do this from your phone but if you're using iphone, you'll need another app to unzip the file. I use iZip (it's free).
2. Open the file into iZip or whichever file app you're using. Click the file to unzip it.
3. Once it's unzipped, you should see a list of dng files. Save each one and follow the steps below. These will normally appear as white or blank photos in your album.
Saving presets into Lightroom
1. Open the Lightroom app.
2. Create a folder and call it what you'd like.
3. Go into the created folder and tap the add photo button (bottom right hand corner).
4. Go into your camera roll and select the DNG images. They will appear as photos.
5. Tap on one of the photos.
6. In the right hand corner, click the 3 little dots '...' and 'Create Preset'.
7. Name the preset after what it's called, and under Preset Group select the drop down menu and 'Create new preset group' and name it after the pack you purchased (e.g. travel essentials). Save preset by clicking the tick in the right hand corner.
8. Repeat for the other preset photos. Please note you will not have to create a new preset group each time, just click the drop down menu and save in the one you just created.